$15 per 24hrs
North Carolina Liability Insurance
All limits are per occurrence, not per rental.
- Excess Liability: $1,000
- Covers third-party medical expenses and damage to other property above the Minimum Financial Responsibility Limit resulting from the ownership, maintenance, or use of a scheduled vehicle.
- M.F.R. Liability: $30,000/$60,000/$25,000
- Covers third-party medical expenses and damage to other property the authorized driver (rentee or lessee) is responsible for after an at-fault accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Covers medical expenses for injuries that result from an accident caused by another driver who has no insurance.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $25,000
- Covers damages to a scheduled vehicle that result from an accident caused by another driver who has no insurance.
- Medical Payments: $500
- Covers medical expenses for injured authorized drivers and passengers regardless of who is at fault.
North Carolina Physical Damage Insurace
Deductibles applied on a per occurrence basis.
- Comprehensive Deductible: $2,500
- Covers damages to a scheduled vehicle caused by incidents other than a collision including theft, fire, vandalism and weather.
- Collision Deductible: $2,500
- Covers damages to a scheduled vehicle caused by an accident with another vehicle or any object, whether stationary or moving.
- Conversion Deductible: $2,500
- Covers damage due to theft, conversion, embezzlement or secretion by any rentee or lessee subject to (1) 75% of the actual cash value or (2) the stated amount value whichever is less.